[SOLVED] Installed SSD and notice slow down in my system and other things I noticed.

Sep 18, 2021
Hello all!

I am at a lost of what is the problem my computer is running. I just transfered my main hard drive OS from my HDD to my new SSD as my main. Things are going well on boot up, and I can see much faster load times for sure! but I am not sure if this is because of my SSD or my graphics card. I noticed recently after I installed my SSD, my adobe programs (after effects and premiere pro) have slow down a bit when editing videos. Another instance I seen happen is I can play Skullgirls just fine as usual but I have noticed that if I have a twitch stream in the background, and in some instance videos on youtube in the background, the game starts to chug. Before the SSD, I didn't run to any of these problems till now. Seems like if I don't have anything in the background the game is fine. Or I do have something playing in the background, and I fullscreen Skullgirls, it runs fine there too.

I should also note that running Skullgirls is not a problem to run. This game can run on about everything, even a garbage pc can run it. but here is my PC specs.

Intel Core i7-4790 CPU 3.60GHz
Installed ram: 32 gbs
64 bit Windows 10
Motherboard: Z97X-Gaming 7
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3 gbs

Thanks in advance! Oh one last note! I do have Task Manager on to see what is taken up all my resources, but when I look at my task manager, I am in the low percentages. Most of the time I am usually around 30-40% for both CPU, and Ram. GPU is also low or at the same range. So again pretty lost as finding out what the problem is here.

Solution
Okay so update to this. Finally nailed down what exactly I am looking for. So after installing my SSD, I have been getting graphic problems that normally wouldn't occur. Before installing the SSD, everything has been fine since before making my main drive a SSD, it was all HDD based. The SSD I bought and installed is the Samsung SSD 870 EVO 1TB
Sep 18, 2021
Okay so update to this. Finally nailed down what exactly I am looking for. So after installing my SSD, I have been getting graphic problems that normally wouldn't occur. Before installing the SSD, everything has been fine since before making my main drive a SSD, it was all HDD based. The SSD I bought and installed is the Samsung SSD 870 EVO 1TB

Solution