[SOLVED] Installed SSD Now Receiving BSOD

Jan 16, 2021
I recently installed NVMe M.2 SSD with Windows 10 moved over to the SSD and now I have been receiving the bsod from time to time. I have been trying to reinstall Flight Simulator where the bsod messages will appear when trying to install updates. The last few bsod provided stop codes: INVALID_PROCESS_DETACH_ATTEMPT, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and received this last night ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Flight Simulator to no success. After researching more last night and today, I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic which said that I had a memory problem. I also went into command prompt and ran sfc /scanow which said it found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

I am kind of stumped as to know what my next steps are. This computer is my first build that I completed last month. Prior to installing the sdd, everything worked great with no issues.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

PC Specs: here
SDD: here
January 16 Dump Files: one, two

Solution
Sounds like you need to warranty the ram and when the replacements pass several hours of memtest86+ you can reinstall windows & motherboard drivers to handle the corrupt files issue.

You also might want to check for a bios update for your motherbd. They sometimes are to fix SSD compatibility issues.

popatim

Titan
Sounds like you need to warranty the ram and when the replacements pass several hours of memtest86+ you can reinstall windows & motherboard drivers to handle the corrupt files issue.

You also might want to check for a bios update for your motherbd. They sometimes are to fix SSD compatibility issues.

Solution