Question Installed windows 10 last night. Black screen today

Dec 7, 2022
I installed windows last night on my new system and it went fine. Was having an issue with the network driver not installing so not sure if there were issues with other drivers. Couldn't get any graphics drivers online so maybe that's a problem. Went to sleep because it was late. Came home after work the next day and tried to turn it on. The motherboard logo pops up but after that it's a black screen. The bios opens. I checked to makes sure everything was seated properly. Cleared the cmos just because. Still nothing. So I plugged the windows install USB in and it's letting me install windows. So I'm gonna reinstall it but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what the issue is in case it happens again. If nothing happens I'll delete this post

Dec 7, 2022
Sorry.
AMD Ryzen 9 7900x
Asus TUF gaming b650-plus wifi
Corsair vengeance 32 gb ddr5-5600
AMD Radeon 6900xt
A Samsung m.2 and two Samsung SSDs

Dec 7, 2022
I did custom install and selected disk 0 which is my m.2. And I was trying to figure out how to change the boot mode in this bios but I couldn't find any option for it. Or is there a way to install windows in uefi. I don't know much about legacy vs uefi

Dec 7, 2022
I installed windows last night on my new system and it went fine. Was having an issue with the network driver not installing so not sure if there were issues with other drivers. Couldn't get any graphics drivers online so maybe that's a problem. Went to sleep because it was late. Came home after work the next day and tried to turn it on. The motherboard logo pops up but after that it's a black screen. The bios opens. I checked to makes sure everything was seated properly. Cleared the cmos just because. Still nothing. So I plugged the windows install USB in and it's letting me install windows. So I'm gonna reinstall it but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what the issue is in case it happens again. If nothing happens I'll delete this post
I figured it out. I was just using a pretty old windows 10 boot drive. My guess is the newer components had compatibility issues. Made my own boot drive with the newest version and did a fresh install. Everything seems to be working fine now