Installed windows 7 on laptop through USB, but now windows 7 asks for usb drivers

Simon_31

Reputable
Jan 7, 2016
Hello,
I have a Lenovo g405, I installed Windows 7 on it through USB pen. The problem is, now it's asking for the most ironics drivers (usb ports, lan, wifi), and without those, I can't transfer to the laptop the drivers. What shall I do in this irony?

Solution
Never mind. Solved it myself. For anyone wondering, I put the files in the USB pen, then made a USB Boot (the USB still had the installation for Windows 7), and clicked on repair computer. Navigate through the options, at some time on of them will let you choose a file, that's when you enter the USB, and copy the files into the Hard Drive. Then, just star windows 7 normally and you can install the drivers.

Simon_31

Reputable
Jan 7, 2016
Never mind. Solved it myself. For anyone wondering, I put the files in the USB pen, then made a USB Boot (the USB still had the installation for Windows 7), and clicked on repair computer. Navigate through the options, at some time on of them will let you choose a file, that's when you enter the USB, and copy the files into the Hard Drive. Then, just star windows 7 normally and you can install the drivers.

Solution