installing a graphics card problems

hi,ive brought an radeon 9200 for my pc im trying to install it with no luck
each time someone said i may have to delete or disable on board graphics this
is puzzleing me how to do this my bios are phoenix award and my motherboard
is an aopen mx4lr does any one have any advice on downloading drivers step by
step would be nice and also bios changes i need to make if anyone has the
same system yurs thankfull
--
ta

How To Install A Video Card
http://www.smartcomputing.com/Editorial/article.asp?article=articles/2004/w1510/17w02/17w02.asp&guid=

How to Install a Video Card on a Computer
http://www.ehow.com/how_5570_install-video-card.html

How to Upgrade and Install a Video Card
http://www.directron.com/howtovideo.html

--