installing bios/drivers on pc without cd drive

dom8111

Honorable
Mar 12, 2012
Hello everyone i built a new pc and the case didnt come with a cd drive (weird i kno) anyway im just wondering how i can get my drivers (including bios) onto the new pc? I know i could use a usb but i have no idea how to do that. Im also wondering if i could just download them off the internet once i have windows installed (i bought a flash drive copy of windows 10) thanks everyone

Solution
drivers can easily be downloaded and installed(or updated) from the internet. This is IF you can get to the internet. You may need network drivers first. You could copy the drivers from the cd onto a usb using another computer.

Bios may be different, and you'd need to follow instructions from the MB manufacturer.
drivers can easily be downloaded and installed(or updated) from the internet. This is IF you can get to the internet. You may need network drivers first. You could copy the drivers from the cd onto a usb using another computer.

Bios may be different, and you'd need to follow instructions from the MB manufacturer.

Solution