Installing Bluetooth to a Toshiba Netbook

G

I think what I am looking to find out is if I install the Bluetooth Stack application will it work or is my system not compatible with this application? It is an application from Toshiba for Toshiba computers.
I have a Toshiba Netbook NB255-N245 and it did not come with Bluetooth installed and I am wondering if I can install the Bluetooth Stack from Toshiba? The processor is an Intel Atom N455, 1.6 GHz, 1667Mhz with Windows 7 Home premium SP1.

G

Well the Toshiba Support site for downloading drivers and such does indicate if this application will function with my machine. I was wondering about just getting a USB adapter to use a Bluetooth speaker. Do suppose that will work instead of installing all the drivers and files that go with the Toshiba application? Thanks for offering your advice.

G

That is something that always has me confused, hardware or application? Do you mean that the Bluetooth application will not work if there is not hardware for it? Also would that mean that a USB Bluetooth adapter would not work either without the hardware? Thanks