installing fax

I try to set up a fax but it keeps comming up with insert the windows cd.In
the window it shows up as "A:\i368".I put the cds in sp1 and sp2 but nothing
happens,even when I change it to D,still does nothing.What am I doing
wrong??.

Byte

Run a Search for i386 on your harddrive, you should find many.
Change the Path, probably C:\Windows\i386 or C:\Windows\System32\i386
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the