Question Installing fresh os

Apr 14, 2019
Im trying to reinstall os and i already cleared everything on my ssd and it still wont let me download os because it says the ssd is msr reserved please help

On Windows 10 click on the Cortana/Windows Search circle located next to eh start menu and search for Windows Defender. With this step you want to click on teh Windows Defender settings result and not the Firewall and Advanced.

You can also search for Recovery options settings to get to the correct place as well.

Alternatively you can click on the start menu, then the gear icon above the power button, followed by Update&Security followed by Recovery.

Apr 14, 2019
On Windows 10 click on the Cortana/Windows Search circle located next to eh start menu and search for Windows Defender. With this step you want to click on teh Windows Defender settings result and not the Firewall and Advanced.

You can also search for Recovery options settings to get to the correct place as well.

Alternatively you can click on the start menu, then the gear icon above the power button, followed by Update&Security followed by Recovery.
Windows 10 isnt on my pc anymore i cleaned the ssd i only get a black screen or windows install when i boot off my flashdrive

USAFRet

Titan
Im trying to reinstall os and i already cleared everything on my ssd and it still wont let me download os because it says the ssd is msr reserved please help
You're trying to install to a tiny partition on that SSD.
You need to DELETE all existing partitions as part of this OS install.

Read through here a time or two:

Section II, Step 6 & 7 speaks to deleting the existing partitions and continuing with a blank drive.