Ciubuc112

Prominent
Aug 15, 2020
Hey!i've come with another question :D ,i want to buy a new ssd [250 gb-2gb/s ]for my windows and pubg[or any high usage game] but i dont know how to install the games only in ssd and not on hdd[1tb].
When i will install my windows again i''ll do it with clean instalation and make 2 partitions.I'll split the memory in half [600gb in C and 600 gb in D]*(if that's posible) but when im gonna install my windows how i can install it on my ssd and also to install a game,after,only in my ssd.

In the end i dont know how to separate (divide) the ssd from hdd before and after installing the widnows !

Solution
But how i can erase my hdd,can i open the boot menu with the hdd plug in them delete and erase from the windows installer menu and then turn pc off and unplug the hdd and install the wind on the ssd?
I seen something on tomhardware but is not what i want,i want the hdd be like i bought a new one!
Disconnect the HDD
Install the OS on the SSD
Later, when it is all running directly from the SSD...

Disk Management, and delete ALL partitions on that drive.
Or, commandline function diskpart, and the clean command.
I suppose you could do it booting from your WIN 10 install USB.

USAFRet

Titan
Steam games, this is very easy. You have have Steam libraries on multiple drives.

Steam games location
In the steam client:
Steam
Settings
Downloads
Steam Library Folders
Add library folder
q24sFfe.png

To move an already installed game
Games library
Right click the game
Properties
Local Files
Move Install Folder

Ciubuc112

Prominent
Aug 15, 2020
Steam games, this is very easy. You have have Steam libraries on multiple drives.

Steam games location
In the steam client:
Steam
Settings
Downloads
Steam Library Folders
Add library folder
q24sFfe.png

To move an already installed game
Games library
Right click the game
Properties
Local Files
Move Install Folder
Ok,so that was easier then i was expecting.Thanks for that <3
But i have 1 more questiong:
When im installing the windows again,i will have to unplug my hdd to install the windows on ssd and then after installation i will plug in the hdd and go to : Create and format hard disck partitions? where i will make the unallocated space a new partitions?
Am i right?Or im missing something?

USAFRet

Titan
Ok,so that was easier then i was expecting.Thanks for that <3
But i have 1 more questiong:
When im installing the windows again,i will have to unplug my hdd to install the windows on ssd and then after installation i will plug in the hdd and go to : Create and format hard disck partitions? where i will make the unallocated space a new partitions?
Am i right?Or im missing something?

Ciubuc112

Prominent
Aug 15, 2020
Thank you so much sir,u helped my a lot today <3

Ciubuc112

Prominent
Aug 15, 2020
But how i can erase my hdd,can i open the boot menu with the hdd plug in them delete and erase from the windows installer menu and then turn pc off and unplug the hdd and install the wind on the ssd?
I seen something on tomhardware but is not what i want,i want the hdd be like i bought a new one!

USAFRet

Titan
Disconnect the HDD
Install the OS on the SSD
Later, when it is all running directly from the SSD...

Disk Management, and delete ALL partitions on that drive.
Or, commandline function diskpart, and the clean command.
I suppose you could do it booting from your WIN 10 install USB.

Solution