[SOLVED] Installing Mac OSX on Asus Zenbook Pro Duo

Fahim_Razzaq

Reputable
Nov 7, 2015
Is it possible to install mac osx on ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo UX581GV-XB94T?
These are the specs:

Screen Size
15.6" UHD (3840*2160, glossy)
CPU
Intel Core i9-9980HK 2.4GHz (Turbo up to 5.0GHz)
GPU
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 GDDR6 6GB
RAM
32GB DDR4 (On Board)
Storage
1TB PCIE G3x4 SSD
I/O Ports
1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack; 1x HDMI; 2x USB3.1 Type A (Gen2); 1x USB3.1-Type C (Gen2) with Thunderbolt
Optical Drive
No Optical Drive
Networking
Wi-Fi 6(Gig+)(802.11ax)
Bluetooth
Bluetooth 5.0 (Dual band) 2*2
Keyboard
Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard
WebCam
HD IR Camera
Battery
71WHrs, 4S2P, 8-cell Li-ion
Manufacturer Warranty
1YR International*/1YR ADP with 1-way free shipping/30-Day Zero Bright Dot/2-way FREE shipping for standard warranty repair/24-7 tech support
Dimensions
14.0" x 8.8" x 0.9"
Weight
6.4 lbs
Accessories
Stylus
Additional Info
*All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with ASUS support for more detail.

Please help!

*The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.

Solution
Video won't work. As there are no GeForce drivers in recent OS versions. There may also be issues with the trackpad. You'll probably need a new WiFi card.

As for how to get it going. We can't help with that. I think that laptop would be a pain to get going though. Tonymacx86.com is a better place to go for this.
Video won't work. As there are no GeForce drivers in recent OS versions. There may also be issues with the trackpad. You'll probably need a new WiFi card.

As for how to get it going. We can't help with that. I think that laptop would be a pain to get going though. Tonymacx86.com is a better place to go for this.

Reactions: Fahim_Razzaq
Solution