Installing PSU Shroud

brow24

Prominent
Jun 27, 2017
Hello, Can I ask one thing ? can I install or make a PSU Shroud in my case with specs CORSAIR CARBIDE 200r? Thank you.

Solution
Comes down to what kind of PSU (size wise) and motherboard (size wise) you have installed in the case.

All you need is a 2mm thick sheet of aluminium and you can do it the "hood" way and just hand bend it against a table with towel underneath.
For best looking result you need a metal bender to do the bends and cutter so you can cut flaps to drill holes in and use pop rivets to fasten it to the case.

This was the very very short version of it. There is a bunch of tutorials online and on youtube on have to make one. Even from acrylic if you dont want to make one from aluminium.
Look it up :)
Comes down to what kind of PSU (size wise) and motherboard (size wise) you have installed in the case.

All you need is a 2mm thick sheet of aluminium and you can do it the "hood" way and just hand bend it against a table with towel underneath.
For best looking result you need a metal bender to do the bends and cutter so you can cut flaps to drill holes in and use pop rivets to fasten it to the case.

This was the very very short version of it. There is a bunch of tutorials online and on youtube on have to make one. Even from acrylic if you dont want to make one from aluminium.
Look it up :)

Solution

brow24

Prominent
Jun 27, 2017

Thank you very much for your answer bro. i will try it now ant watch some tutorials.