[SOLVED] Installing Radeon RX 570 armor 4g OC edition into a HP M2N78-LA (Violet6) Mother Board

Nov 30, 2019
Hello Ive Tried Everything And Have Went Everywhere online with no help and no success i did the typical buy a card upgrade use it upgrade well now i have a 4g radeon rx 570 (msi,amd) graphics card i have the power supply im using a brand new 500w min for my graphic card is 450w now i install the card and it shows and i connect i get output but when i do the driver download and install i get error 43 over and over again like i said my motherboard is a M2N78-LA (Violet6) By HP powersupply is 500w with the 8pin needed to power the radeon card someone please help ive tried auto detect tools msi and amd provide and ive used there (radeon-software-adrenalin-2019-19.11.3-minimalsetup-191118_web) and full install as well for windows 7 and i tried for windows 10 on all fresh installs of windows so im sure all you folks can understand how much of a pain this can be for someone like me ive been sitting here for 2 days non stop trying to figure this out. and if this card wont work what will is it because its ddr5? im a little new to the graphic cards so please bare with me!

Phaaze88

Dignified
Herald
1)Windows Search > Device Manager. Right-click the device, select Disable, and then re-enable it. This gives Windows a chance to take another look at configuring the gpu.

2)Remember the file location of the new gpu driver.
-Download Display Driver Uninstaller: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/
-Disconnect your internet: this will keep Windows from installing a default driver after DDU has done it's thing.
-Run DDU(requires safe mode), select to uninstall the graphics driver, then select Clean and Restart.
-Try to reinstall the new driver. You can reconnect your internet afterwards whether the install fails or not.

3)Update the motherboard's bios from HP(if possible).
That's my 2 cents.

I'm surprised you're even getting picture with that card on that old motherboard. The monitor is plugged into the gpu and not the motherboard, right?

Phaaze88

Dignified
Herald
1)Windows Search > Device Manager. Right-click the device, select Disable, and then re-enable it. This gives Windows a chance to take another look at configuring the gpu.

2)Remember the file location of the new gpu driver.
-Download Display Driver Uninstaller: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/
-Disconnect your internet: this will keep Windows from installing a default driver after DDU has done it's thing.
-Run DDU(requires safe mode), select to uninstall the graphics driver, then select Clean and Restart.
-Try to reinstall the new driver. You can reconnect your internet afterwards whether the install fails or not.

3)Update the motherboard's bios from HP(if possible).
That's my 2 cents.

I'm surprised you're even getting picture with that card on that old motherboard. The monitor is plugged into the gpu and not the motherboard, right?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts