[SOLVED] Installing Radeon RX 570 armor 4g OC edition into a HP M2N78-LA (Violet6) Mother Board

Nov 30, 2019
Hello Ive Tried Everything And Have Went Everywhere online with no help and no success i did the typical buy a card upgrade use it upgrade well now i have a 4g radeon rx 570 (msi,amd) graphics card i have the power supply im using a brand new 500w min for my graphic card is 450w now i install the card and it shows and i connect i get output but when i do the driver download and install i get error 43 over and over again like i said my motherboard is a M2N78-LA (Violet6) By HP powersupply is 500w with the 8pin needed to power the radeon card someone please help ive tried auto detect tools msi and amd provide and ive used there (radeon-software-adrenalin-2019-19.11.3-minimalsetup-191118_web) and full install as well for windows 7 and i tried for windows 10 on all fresh installs of windows so im sure all you folks can understand how much of a pain this can be for someone like me ive been sitting here for 2 days non stop trying to figure this out. and if this card wont work what will is it because its ddr5? im a little new to the graphic cards so please bare with me!

Solution
1)Windows Search > Device Manager. Right-click the device, select Disable, and then re-enable it. This gives Windows a chance to take another look at configuring the gpu.

2)Remember the file location of the new gpu driver.
-Download Display Driver Uninstaller: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/
-Disconnect your internet: this will keep Windows from installing a default driver after DDU has done it's thing.
-Run DDU(requires safe mode), select to uninstall the graphics driver, then select Clean and Restart.
-Try to reinstall the new driver. You can reconnect your internet afterwards whether the install fails or not.

3)Update the motherboard's bios from HP(if possible).
That's my 2 cents.

I'm surprised you're even getting picture with...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
1)Windows Search > Device Manager. Right-click the device, select Disable, and then re-enable it. This gives Windows a chance to take another look at configuring the gpu.

2)Remember the file location of the new gpu driver.
-Download Display Driver Uninstaller: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/
-Disconnect your internet: this will keep Windows from installing a default driver after DDU has done it's thing.
-Run DDU(requires safe mode), select to uninstall the graphics driver, then select Clean and Restart.
-Try to reinstall the new driver. You can reconnect your internet afterwards whether the install fails or not.

3)Update the motherboard's bios from HP(if possible).
That's my 2 cents.

I'm surprised you're even getting picture with that card on that old motherboard. The monitor is plugged into the gpu and not the motherboard, right?

Solution