Installing Terminal Services

Is there a way to install Terminal Services Remote
Administation Mode from the command line? The idea is to
create a script that will do this, and ultimately package
the script to run on multiple servers.

"Mark Schmidt" <mschmidt@gam.com> wrote in message news:<9b4801c43412$15df7c00$a501280a@phx.gbl>...
> Is there a way to install Terminal Services Remote
> Administation Mode from the command line? The idea is to
> create a script that will do this, and ultimately package
> the script to run on multiple servers.

try this
rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection TerminalServices.FreshInstall
128 %SystemRoot%\inf\tsoc.inf

Thanks to Alex K. Angelopoulos.

See also:
http://dev.remotenetworktechnology.com/ts/ts2kinstallclues.htm

--
Matt Hickman
I believe that a man has an obligation to be merciful to the weak...