[SOLVED] Installing Vulkan Drivers

Mikema

Reputable
Feb 27, 2017
I'm on an old Acer Aspire X 603g-uw15, and I am at a loss for anyone being able to tell me if I can download the drivers or not, or where to download them. The 603g comes stock with a pentium j2900 and Intel HD graphics, which are both on their latest drivers. Please help!

Solution
There would be no separate download for Vulkan; rather, it is integrated into the graphics driver. Intel supports Vulkan for some graphics chipsets but not all. In particular, newer and higher-tier graphics are more likely to be supported. Make sure your Intel HD Graphics driver is up to date, and if Vulkan games do not load there is nothing more to do. A better laptop would be needed,
There would be no separate download for Vulkan; rather, it is integrated into the graphics driver. Intel supports Vulkan for some graphics chipsets but not all. In particular, newer and higher-tier graphics are more likely to be supported. Make sure your Intel HD Graphics driver is up to date, and if Vulkan games do not load there is nothing more to do. A better laptop would be needed,

Solution