Installing win10 failed miserably, i don't know what to do next

Jul 22, 2018
Alright so my laptop gave up on life a week ago. I can't get into win10 due to a failure of system32, i don't know how it happened.
I got a win10 usb ready for my laptop and tried to install it, said install but after the restart it got in a loop of installing windows again and again.
This probably happened because i changed the boot order so it started the usb first.
After i put all the boot menu options back to normal i got the error that my windload.efi was missing.
Formatted my entire drive and installled windows again, this time my bcd file wasn't correct or some stuff.
I tried all the repair options in the install windows screen but nothing helped.
I am currently NOT on secure boot and now my laptop won't even load in the win10 installation wizard anymore.

Laptop brand: Acer
Laptop: Acer Aspire V nitro
Specs: Core i5 4210-H, 16gb ddr3, gtx 860M, 1 tera HDD, 1080p screen.
Using a 16gb usb
Drive is currently gpt

So... what do i do...?
Thank you in advance

Solution
What happened to the Acer factory restore? (make sure it's plugged in)
Hold down the left ALT key and the F10 key at the same time and power on the laptop. Let go of the two keys when you see Please Wait on the screen.

Anyways, to install from a USB drive:
Set the internal HDD/SSD as the primary boot device.
Save and Exit the bios.
Insert your usb with Win10 on it
During boot, press the F-key that says something like Select boot Device
Select your Win10 usb device.
Installing windows should be straight forward but it may see windows already on the drive and not list it on the 'Wehre do you want to install to' screen. If thats the case, click the Disk Options link at the bottom right and your drive should now be listed.

popatim

Titan
What happened to the Acer factory restore? (make sure it's plugged in)
Hold down the left ALT key and the F10 key at the same time and power on the laptop. Let go of the two keys when you see Please Wait on the screen.

Anyways, to install from a USB drive:
Set the internal HDD/SSD as the primary boot device.
Save and Exit the bios.
Insert your usb with Win10 on it
During boot, press the F-key that says something like Select boot Device
Select your Win10 usb device.
Installing windows should be straight forward but it may see windows already on the drive and not list it on the 'Wehre do you want to install to' screen. If thats the case, click the Disk Options link at the bottom right and your drive should now be listed.

Solution