Question Installing Win10 issues

Oct 11, 2021
I tried installing Windows 10 and for whatever reason my screen eventually just went to black and sat for an entire day. After that day I just clicked the power button and it immediately spat me out this error:

"The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click “OK” to restart the computer, and then restart the installation. "

if I click "OK" it just goes into an endless loop. I have been trying to restart it while hitting my "del" key to enter into BIOS, but nothing happens at all, my monitor doesn't even recognize the pc is on.

As of now I am trying to get into BIOS so I can boot the installer from a flash drive to hopefully fix the issue, but I don't know any other way to communicate with the PC to try and solve the issue, any ideas?

Oct 11, 2021
full system spec?
I got this pc from a friend (that doesn't know the specs) that bought it from his friend, I didn't even look at it when I got it (buddy left all his personal pics on his pc), I just started the reinstall right away. If I can find this info from inside my PC on the physical parts I will when I get home from work. If you can't tell, I'm new to this so sorry for my ignorance and thanks for your time.

Oct 11, 2021
Was Googling around and found a way to bring up the command prompt (shift+F10) and just put in systeminfo.

Is there no way to post pictures here other than off another webpage?

System Type: x64-based pc
Processor: Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 stepping 9 GenuineIntel ~3401 Mhz
BIOS Version: American MegatrendsInc. P2.90, 7/11/2013
Total Physical Memory:12,172 MB
Available Physical Memory: 11,518 MB
Virtual Memory: Max Size: 14,604 MB
Virtual Memory: Available: 13,723 MB
Virtual Memory: In Use: 881 MB

I still went inside the PC physically and tried to gather some info and these are just some words I found printed on different parts:
"Corsair" printed on a heat sink on the motherboard that was connected to a radiator looking device.
"DDR 2800+" printed next to the RAM
"Z77 Extreme 4" - motherboard
"ATI-Cross FireX" a square sticker on the bottom right of motherboard
"ASUS Direct CU2" graphics card I think
"Corsair CX750M" Battery
"SSHD 1000GB" (couldn't read the bottom one with out taking it out)