Installing Windows 10 Black Screen With Logo

Wolfenheimer

Commendable
May 20, 2016
I built a new pc after my old desktop pc crashed on me. I'm sure i connected everything correctly. I bought a copy of windows 10 (On a disk) and i put the disk in and booted up the pc. Automatically, I was taken to a screen with the windows 10 logo surrounded by black. The background is completely black and the Windows logo is in the middle of the screen and its been frozen like that for a few hours. I tried restarting the pc and the same occurrence ensues.Also tried to use the keyboard but every time I click a key, the computer makes a beeping noise even though I don't have a speaker set up with it and it does nothing else. Also connected a mouse to the computer and the cursor doesn't show up. If anyone has some knowledge on this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Solution
your computer is crashing.

make sure all bios settings are set for default non overclocked settings there.

also unhook any extra hardware device from pc. just video card, one stick of ram, keyboard mouse and monitor type setup. does it let you do install then?
your computer is crashing.

make sure all bios settings are set for default non overclocked settings there.

also unhook any extra hardware device from pc. just video card, one stick of ram, keyboard mouse and monitor type setup. does it let you do install then?

Solution