Installing Windows 10 on netbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighters

Reputable
Mar 22, 2015
Hi, I have W7 on my netbook. When W10 will be release in 29.7.2015 I will download via Windows Update W10 and upgrade it (I read that you must first upgrade and then clean install). But I want clean installation of OS. So after I upgrade to W10, how I clean install on netbook? I know I have on netbook hidden HDD part, with W7 installation, but if I want clean install to W10 how I do it, and should I format this hidden part with W7 installation? Can anybody tell me walkthrough?

Solution
You should be able to download the installer files in a USB compatible ISO format that will allow you to install from flash drive. As you mentioned, do the upgrade first, then do a clean install. Doing a clean install first will negate your eligibility for the upgrade. You'll also need a USB flash drive that's large enough to hold the ISO.
You should be able to download the installer files in a USB compatible ISO format that will allow you to install from flash drive. As you mentioned, do the upgrade first, then do a clean install. Doing a clean install first will negate your eligibility for the upgrade. You'll also need a USB flash drive that's large enough to hold the ISO.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.