Installing windows 8 multiple problems

Oct 2, 2018
My computer crashed in the middle of night and wasnt able to boot back up. I decided to just reinstall windows. Though when i did I originally got unexpected restart when it restarted after installation. I found s topic where it said to go to regedit and change the setup.exe to 3 instead of one. It worked! Though when I restarted again after plugging in ethernet cable to update drivers, I got attempt exeute of no memory. I had this problem before but I switched sata ports to fix this problem. But its there again. After two days struggling eith this im ready to pull my hair out. I also bought a nee hdd which gives me the same problem with the old one now. Any thoughts on this gents??? Update ran safe mode with command prompt and was able to sfc scan and schedmem.exe. nothing came up. If i try safe mode with networking i get the same response. Could this be my motherboard? Do i need to replace it??

Oct 2, 2018
Still need help.
Update. Clean installed once more changed the child file setup to 3 from 1. It started finally. Updated network driver and needed to restart. Yet again i get the attempted execute memory bsod. Ran sfc and chkdsk /c as well as memsched in cms safe mode. No problems detected.
.. About to try and reset the BIOS.
This is all after a clean install.

Bios reset to fail safe defaults and optimized does nothing but still give me a reboot loop of attempted execute memory.

Update #2: I ran regular safe mode and found an AMD proccessor driver for all 8 cores I have and disabled 7 of them. As well as 3 of 4 usb drivers. Computer seems to be running fine now... As far as I can remember having a computer I've never had multiples in the device manager of one thing. Is this normal?