Installing windows in a tablet pc

Hello maneyrocks

Can you please elaborate exactly what error are you getting when you try to install Windows 10 on your tablet?

In the meantime, please try the suggestions given here.

Please report back with more details in order to allow us to give you a better, more accurate solution.

Cheers!! :)

maneyrocks

Reputable
Dec 13, 2017

Look at the images I attached with questions. It says install windows, if it commonly boot to windows 10, then I had no query, but it does not even let me install windows,

Hello again

Looks like the boot order is not configured correctly.

Can you please choose Windows Boot Manager instead of UEFI and see if it works?

maneyrocks

Reputable
Dec 13, 2017

I chose every single option in the list,, every option led to the install windows (second image)..except two. The two i mentioned were load enter set up and first one on that list., It doesn't load windows

Hello again

Can you please confirm if Windows is already installed and you merely want to boot the tablet, or there's no or corrupt Windows and you want to install a fresh copy from the scratch?

Cheers!!

maneyrocks

Reputable
Dec 13, 2017

Ok..so I had 32 bit windows installed in it ,and I was happy with it, but. Since morning ( 18 hours earlier), it started to act wierd , speaker didn't work, headphones didn't work and other issues, so I decided to install windows 10 64 bit, to resolve all of this, as my pc has no issues. So when I reset the pc, after completion of entirety, I put a bootable USB flash drive in it to boot that windows, but ..always, it comes to one answer, which is " install windows"

Hello again

Can you please check and confirm if your tablet supports 64-bit Windows? If it doesn't, you won't be able to install this flavor.

You can check this with the vendor's website, or check the processor your tablet has, and make a quick online search to confirm its supported OS version(s).

Hope this helps.

maneyrocks

Reputable
Dec 13, 2017

It supports 64 bit..http://http://

Hello again

In that case, please check if you obtained the Windows installation media from a reliable source, and/or followed the correct method to create an installation media.

Cheers!!

maneyrocks

Reputable
Dec 13, 2017

I installed it to three pc, all of them work like magic, yet this tablet has managed to screw me off.