Instant Messenger

I'm looking for a way in Group Policy to limit what can be
done with instant messenger. I want to allow chat but
nothing else.. Or just block it.

There is an Administrative Template for Windows Messenger 5.0 , I'm not sure
if there exist any for MSN Messenger, I don't believe so.

--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson