Question Instant PC crashing after loading Warzone 2.0

Aug 1, 2022
Hey all.

I'm having an issue where I try to launch Warzone and it crashes my pc almost instantly after the launcher opens. Same issue on both Steam and Battle.net. My first thought was a resource allocation issue but aside from Discord and Opera GX there's no memory usage while the game is launching.
So far I've tried:
- Scan and Repair for Battle.net/Verify Integrity on Steam
-Clean reinstall of the game
-Clean reinstall of the launcher
-Running the direct .exe file in administrator
-Running Battle.net as a whole as administrator
-running /scannow in CMD (which actually found some issues but didn't fix the game)
-Allowing both Battle.net and the Call of Duty Launcher through my firewall (both public and private)
-Running the game in Safe mode
-Reinstall of Windows as a whole leaving no files of any kind

PC Specs:
Gigabyte 3060 Ti
AMD RX 5800X
MSI B450 Tomahawk Max 2 mobo
Corsair Gold 750w PSU
And more than enough memory on an NVMe to worry about it.

I also ran into the C++ redistributable problem earlier (never before seen in 5 years and 3 PC's) which took weeks for me to fix. I have never had this many issues with a game in my life, let alone issues that made the game actually unplayable or even launchable. Any and all advice that isn't what I've already tried is appreciated, as I'm close to refunding the game and never touching COD again.

Cheers.

Lutfij

Titan
Corsair is the brand of the PSU while Gold is the advertised 80+ efficiency rating of the unit, while 750W is the advertised wattage. What is the model of the unit? BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? Make and model of the ram used? What OS are you working with? As for your issue with Warzone, does the issue crop up on any other titles?

TRENDING THREADS