Instructions on how to clean GPU

Diktator

Honorable
Oct 25, 2013
Hello! So it is time for me to do a good clean around my computer's components of any dust with some compressed air (air in a can) however I do not know specifically where to spray the air, through the fans or just generally around the case? Very novice at computer maintenance so would be big help if someone could instruct me

Is a desktop, all separate components , GTX 760 for example

Thank you very much ^^

Solution
clean dry oil free compressed air -- use your better judgment [and we all learn by mistakes] I don't like to let the fans free spin and blow out and away from the bearing cup

Diktator

Honorable
Oct 25, 2013

Yeah actual compressed air made for the purpose of cleaning computer dont worry, Thanks for the answer but Im still a little unsure on where specifically to spray it and how!?

I use a small compressor I picked up at wal mart I just pull the card out and blow it out not much on it to be damaged just don't let the fan free spin .. now if you motherboard has like jumpers the may some how get blowed off just be mindful of those small east to loose items .. not to say I'm the best or expert on this but I just do the job the best I can you wount get it all .

also I see some that I can use a soft tooth brush on I use it like I said its a judgment call