[SOLVED] Integrated and dedicated gpu after clean install?

Blitz Blitz

Distinguished
May 18, 2015
Hi. Just wanna ask, should I install integrated gpu drivers, after fresh windows install? Then install dedicated gpu, and install it's drivers?
Also I wanna ask should I enable/disable some bios settings when installing windows 10 on older hardware, or leave it by default? I read some forums and watch some videos that is better disable, or enable some functions, like hpet and etc:
View: https://youtu.be/YssdyMOCLQU

Last edited:
Solution
No need to install the drivers for the iGP, IMO. They might be packaged within a chipset driver (for either AMD or Intel), in which case, you don't have an option.

As far as BIOS settings, really depends on the hardware in question. It'll vary system to system.... in most instances, you shouldn't have to do much.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
No need to install the drivers for the iGP, IMO. They might be packaged within a chipset driver (for either AMD or Intel), in which case, you don't have an option.

As far as BIOS settings, really depends on the hardware in question. It'll vary system to system.... in most instances, you shouldn't have to do much.

Solution