Question Integrated GPU runs slow sometimes ?

Shalou

Prominent
Sep 17, 2021
Hello everyone. I have a P4600 integrated graphics card. Sometimes I get 45-50 FPS on Unigine Heaven Benchmark, but sometimes the FPS drops all the way up to 27-30. What could be the problem causing this?

Lutfij

Titan
Are you sure you're looking at the right hardware? I'm seeing that device come up as a PCIe expansion slot based SSD. Are you referring to the Celeron processor on a mobile platform? If a mobile platform, please mention the make and model of your laptop. include the OS version(not edition) if you're on Windows 10. On a side note, apart from the benchmark are you able to perform your tasks without issue?

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran

Shalou

Prominent
Sep 17, 2021
Are you sure you're looking at the right hardware? I'm seeing that device come up as a PCIe expansion slot based SSD. Are you referring to the Celeron processor on a mobile platform? If a mobile platform, please mention the make and model of your laptop. include the OS version(not edition) if you're on Windows 10. On a side note, apart from the benchmark are you able to perform your tasks without issue?
I'm using a processor named Xeon E3-1245 V3 with it's integrated P4600 graphics.