Integrated graphics not enabling

manu1532

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
even though im setting (enable integrated graphics)also(always enable) in BIOS ,it doesnt working for me,system giving 2 long beeps two times and shutting off. How to enable it? please help me

Xttony

Distinguished
How are you getting to the bios if the integrated graphics is not working? Are you using a graphics card?
Try to reset the bios settings, that should revert the settings to the default. By default integrated graphics is enabled

manu1532

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
yes,using the external one, i tried resetting bios by taking out the battery and pressing the power button for a while and also loading default settings in bios. I also updated the bios to latest version. Before the update (USING GRAPHIC CARD) i couldn't even get the display on monitor(cable not connected appears) with out few trails . Like 3-4 times pressing power button . All the things inside running but no output to monitor. On the third or 4th instance its running like a charm. Now i don't have this problem but my integrated graphics remains disabled, what ever setting i made in bios . If i removed the graphic card and started,, 2 long beeps occuring two times and restarting. If you tellme whats the problem is likely to be , i will make it repair or replace because all the things i baught 1 month before.

NOTE : This problem im facing started after i replaced my 9$ i ball(250watt) smps with 70$ seasonic(430w)..

TRENDING THREADS