[SOLVED] Intel® Desktop Board DH61BF + i5 3570(non K), planning to buy 1650 Super this week to replace my "broken" 750ti

mcACE

Reputable
Mar 29, 2015
Intel® Desktop Board DH61BF + i5 3570(non K), would a 1650 Super be bottlenecked by the PCIe x16 Gen 2.0 that's only being supported by my motherboard?

I've done my own research and it shouldn't be an issue as per the articles that I've read. I just wanted to get some professional opinion from the gurus here.

Solution
What is the make and model of your PSU? The Super version of the GTX1650 will need at least 400W of power for the entire system from a reliably built unit. Outside of that you shouldn't be facing any issues though I'd highly recommend that you ensure your motherboard is on the latest BIOS update prior to dropping in the GPU.

Lutfij

Titan
What is the make and model of your PSU? The Super version of the GTX1650 will need at least 400W of power for the entire system from a reliably built unit. Outside of that you shouldn't be facing any issues though I'd highly recommend that you ensure your motherboard is on the latest BIOS update prior to dropping in the GPU.

Reactions: mcACE and helpstar
Solution

mcACE

Reputable
Mar 29, 2015
Sweeeet, thank you for the confirmation :)

Got myself a fairly decent (i think) cheapo PSU FSP HYPERK 500W

TRENDING THREADS