Intel 4 Series Chipset Family cannot install on Windows 10 32 bits

Manillo

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
I cannot install this driver graphic because when try make it my laptop turn off: I have a Lenovo laptop N500 3000. Help me please

Solution
You shouldn't have upgraded it to win 10, its too old. I would go back to win 7 if you can.

The only drivers for it are Vista & XP so it probably works fine on Win 7 as it can use Vista drivers, but its got no support for win 8 or win 10

Colif

Win 11 Master
You shouldn't have upgraded it to win 10, its too old. I would go back to win 7 if you can.

The only drivers for it are Vista & XP so it probably works fine on Win 7 as it can use Vista drivers, but its got no support for win 8 or win 10

Solution

Manillo

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016

Manillo

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016

Manillo

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
I try install Windows 7 Ultimate and nobody part of installation the laptop turn off and i cant install and go back to Windows 10 Pro. What happened?

Colif

Win 11 Master
what stage of install did it stop at?

how long ago did you upgrade to win 10? I assume you upgraded from ultimate so if its in last 3 or so weeks, from the desktop in win 10, go to all settings/update and security/recovery/go back to previous version and it should put Ultimate back on PC for you.

If you upgraded over a month ago, your ultimate licence is now a Win 10 licence and you would need to get a new licence to install win 7.