News Intel Alder Lake Celeron G6900 Easily Achieves 57% Overclock

Giroro

Splendid
I would love to try this out.

All I need to do is go back in time 7 years to when it was possible for new content creators to gain a following... and have a big enough bank roll to put out multiple product marketing videos a week, for the several years that it takes a channel to actually get paid for those marketing videos and become profitable. Once the channel starts making money, then I would need to form a company and roll that revenue back into paying staff to do all the hard production and social media work.
Then it will be easy-peasy to get Asus to send me an $800 motherboards for free, in the hopes that a successful influencer like myself would say good things about them.

Because, that is the only way I would be able to justify an attempt to put a Celeron processor into a Asus ROG Maximus Z690.

Because, that is the only way I would be able to justify an attempt to put a Celeron processor into a Asus ROG Maximus Z690.
Sure but if you are going to build a O/C rig for your K CPU anyway then the $50 for a celeron isn't even going to make any difference.
People have in the past payed more for CPUs to just update their bios for the actual new CPU they wanted.

Reactions: Why_Me