News Intel Arrow Lake CPUs benchmarked on Z890 motherboards — Core Ultra 7 265KF up to 4% faster than Core i9-14900K in Geekbench 6

Assuming any of this is accurate an ARL part that topped out at ~5.5Ghz beating a RPL part that tops out at 6Ghz in single threaded doesn't seem too bad. I think it's fair to assume that whatever multithreaded uplift there is will be muted by the loss of HT for desktop parts.

Reactions: rluker5 and Eximo

usertests

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2013
Good reporting, but can Aaron and all TH writers please stop using the tiresome phrase “grain of salt”? Forever and everywhere.
They can not and will not stop.

Assuming any of this is accurate an ARL part that topped out at ~5.5Ghz beating a RPL part that tops out at 6Ghz in single threaded doesn't seem too bad. I think it's fair to assume that whatever multithreaded uplift there is will be muted by the loss of HT for desktop parts.
The uplift for Skymont E-cores looks so large, it could offset the loss of HT when combined with a modest uplift for the P-cores.

Due to the salt grain of this probably being an engineering sample, the numbers can continue to go up.