Mustafa_23

Honorable
Nov 10, 2016
motherboard - Asus H61 /Gigabye H61 / Msi H61 ( any one of these )
Ram 8 GB DDR3 1333 mhz
Processor intel core i5 3470 3.2 Ghz
Zotac Gtx 660 2 GB
Which games can i play on it ? is it good enough to play some latest games ?
Does the CPU , GPU or motherboard need an upgrade then mention please ?
I recently bought an Msi G41 Quad core 9550 so now i am thinking to save money for this one.

Solution
At 900p, the GTX 660 should allow you to play any game, not at the highest settings tho. The AAA games may have to be on low settings, in fact. The CPU is stronger than the card (GPU). So you can always upgrade the card when funds are available. (PSU make model?)

If buying used from a 3rd party, ask if they can drop the price by leaving the card out of the deal. Then use the savings to get a faster card. You can use the iGPU in the meantime.

Mustafa_23

Honorable
Nov 10, 2016
tennis2 Hi, currently i do not have any latest games in mind because i haven't been gaming after my old computer stopped working. I will prefer any multiplayer's like PUBG or any other ?
Hitman, Max payne , Gta V , NFS , FIFA , latest editions ? Call of duty, battlefield
Tekken 7 etc.
LCD is only 1440*900
Country- Dubai

Last edited:

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
At 900p, the GTX 660 should allow you to play any game, not at the highest settings tho. The AAA games may have to be on low settings, in fact. The CPU is stronger than the card (GPU). So you can always upgrade the card when funds are available. (PSU make model?)

If buying used from a 3rd party, ask if they can drop the price by leaving the card out of the deal. Then use the savings to get a faster card. You can use the iGPU in the meantime.

Reactions: Mustafa_23
Solution