Question Intel Core i5 3570k temp

blazblue

Prominent
Dec 2, 2018
Hi i have a question about Cpu temperature. I have a Intel Core i5 3570k,not overclocked,and idle temp is 28 degrees Celsius,and when gaming it goes up to 45 degrees Celsius. Is it fine temperature?

blazblue

Prominent
Dec 2, 2018
And is it fine to keep the fan curve on auto or should i set manual fan curve? I'am happy with my temperatures so far. I Don't know,what's better?

Zephyl

Commendable
Mar 13, 2017
And is it fine to keep the fan curve on auto or should i set manual fan curve? I'am happy with my temperatures so far. I Don't know,what's better?
With your current temps, auto is perfectly fine. Technically, a custom fan curve that runs at higher speeds all the time would be a little better, but it's already better than most people get short of water cooling.

blazblue

Prominent
Dec 2, 2018
Hi I want to ask a question,so i dont want to make a new thread. Today i played a little Call Of Duty WW2 and max Core temp was 50 degrees Celsius and Gpu temp was 55 degrees Celsius at 48% fan speed. Is it ok or i have a defective card or Cpu fan? I cleaned it yesterday and i changed thermal paste too.

ASK THE COMMUNITY