[SOLVED] Intel Core I9-9900K 3.60 gHz.... Normal Temps

Jul 9, 2020
I am asking as to being new to this and would actually like a basic run down of this. My younger sibling likes to play roblox quite a bit and a game which gets the cpu in what I think is hot is Arsenal up to 53 degrees C. In a way I am aware the roblox platform is very unoptimized. I keep all vents clean and dust it about every day. Ambient temps in the room go between 70 degrees F and 60 degrees F. I have Silent Storm Cooling 3 and my PC is an MSI Trident X Plus. For the specs I have mentioned would these temps be in any way normal and I would like to also ask for myself if temps getting up to 70 degrees C for some games are normal as well on high graphics. I am very unfamiliar with these things and I should be since I am an avid gamer. I simply do not know whats normal for CPU temps for certain games and would like insight.

Thank you.

Solution
70c is good for a 9900k, that is a hot cpu. You want to keep the cpu below 85c under highest loads and ideally under 80c. Have you tried running any stress tests? If no try a few passes of Cinebench 20 and see what your max temperature is.
Jul 9, 2020
70c is good for a 9900k, that is a hot cpu. You want to keep the cpu below 85c under highest loads and ideally under 80c. Have you tried running any stress tests? If no try a few passes of Cinebench 20 and see what your max temperature is.
Thanks for the tip. I will for sure try that and to know 70 degrees C is normal is a big relief

CompuTronix

Intel Master
Here's the nominal operating range for Core temperature:

Core temperatures above 85°C are not recommended.

Core temperatures below 80°C are ideal.

PdancCI.jpg