Intel CPU with most re-sale value?

Solution
Unksol is right, there may be a good intel CPU with a lower percentage lost, but the more expensive the chip the more you are going to lose. Get the cheapest chip that will work with your board. The amount of money lost in resale of a 4790k would be close to the whole value of a G1840 which you could still sell for like $20 later.
Yea bit too much though. I am thinking a low i5 at best, sorry should of said that at first. I am needing it for testing purposes, and at first I thought just a Celeron but I know those don't re-sale well at all. If the new unlocked Pentium would hurry up I would just buy it but since its not out yet I am not sure.

Yea I considered that too. Like maybe the lowest end CPU won't resale best but since I have less on it then it might just be best to minimize my losses on it. I am really wanting to stick with Pentium or i3 based chips cause I will be selling it with a motherboard as a combo deal after and want it to sell better for that reason, but I don't want to toss too much in either.

Unksol is right, there may be a good intel CPU with a lower percentage lost, but the more expensive the chip the more you are going to lose. Get the cheapest chip that will work with your board. The amount of money lost in resale of a 4790k would be close to the whole value of a G1840 which you could still sell for like $20 later.

Solution