Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
For sales to soar, you will need:
-27" Screen - Gorilla Glass 3
-Wireless 802.11ac
-2 TB HDD
-mCard Plug-in port to record TV / Coax for TV Tuner
-Ability to share media from one to the other as if it's like the XBOX 360
-All the current ports: VGA/DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort/Thunderbolt (Falcon Ridge)/USB 3.0
-12 MP HD Webcam

merikafyeah

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
IdeaCenter Horizon is too big. Tap 20 is way too heavy. XPS 18 looks amazing and I would totally buy one if I wasn't so torn between that or a smaller Thinkpad Helix with 10-hour battery life. Both of which are supposedly out in May this year.
I am actually excited about hardware again. For the first time in a long time.

Actually it would be nice if their was a standardized form factor for all the components in an all in one. That way a do it yourselfer could easily make their own all in one and get to pick and choose all components. The same should be done for regular laptops, giant gaming laptops and ultrabooks.
I can't think of how many times there has been a feature missing from a laptop I would like or only being able to get certain features with a bunch of expensive parts or bulk I don't want.

ceh4702

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011
I thought Intel also wanted to use all BGA (Ball Grid Array) motherbords with the processor soldered to the motherbord. Why not solder on the memory and the SSD as well!

upgrade_1977

Distinguished
May 5, 2011
Now all they need to do is create a remote desktop so that you can game in it using your pc like nvidia's shield. That would support both the tablet and desktop pc's.

artk2219

Distinguished

Three words, "accelerometer based airbag", actually that would be kind of neat lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.