[SOLVED] Intel DG43NB Mother board DDR2 4GB RAM.!!!

Feb 13, 2019
Dear Sir,

Is my system Intel DG43NB Mother board, (Core 2 Duo Processor, DDR2 4GB RAM) support Nvidia GT730 2GB DDR5 GPU ???

Pls. assist me.

Best regards,

Syed Pervez Rahim

Solution
Then the GPU is dead. If you bought it brand new, you can RMA it. But if you bought it from 2nd hand market then i doubt the seller would refund your money.

That's the issue with 2nd hand market, you never know if the component actually works and how long it would last. Also, you won't get any warranty with 2nd hand components as well. Only good side about it is component cheap price.

I, personally, would buy only brand new components with the full price. E.g brand new GTX 1050 Ti at $155 may seem quite a bit of money but with it, i have a guarantee that GPU works and if it happens to die, it has warranty as well, so i can RMA it. GTX 1050 Ti at 2nd hand market costs about $86. Sure, it's cheaper than brand new GPU but with no...

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Since GPU is only 25W, it's up to the CPU TDP to specify PSU wattage amount. But even if you'd have high-end 125W CPU in there, 450W PSU is plenty for the system. You could get away with 300W unit as well but get a good quality PSU (anything from Seasonic will do fine).

Feb 13, 2019
Certainly, Now I have a Card buy SAPPHIRE R5 230 2GB DDR3. I connect GPU AGP Slot, & Monitor Cable to Card VGA Port then Power the PC but All running but no display... So, How Can I Install this card my DG43NB Mother board ...Help me..?? GPU is OK.

Best regards.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Pull out the R5 230 GPU from the system and connect your monitor to your MoBo.
  • If you get the display working then GPU is dead.
  • If you still don't get any display then something else is dead. MoBo is usually 1st to go but it could be CPU or RAM as well.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Then the GPU is dead. If you bought it brand new, you can RMA it. But if you bought it from 2nd hand market then i doubt the seller would refund your money.

That's the issue with 2nd hand market, you never know if the component actually works and how long it would last. Also, you won't get any warranty with 2nd hand components as well. Only good side about it is component cheap price.

I, personally, would buy only brand new components with the full price. E.g brand new GTX 1050 Ti at $155 may seem quite a bit of money but with it, i have a guarantee that GPU works and if it happens to die, it has warranty as well, so i can RMA it. GTX 1050 Ti at 2nd hand market costs about $86. Sure, it's cheaper than brand new GPU but with no warranty and no guarantee of it actually working. And if GPU is DOA (dead on arrival), i need to hand out another $86 for better luck of the draw in used GPU market. If the 2nd GPU works, i've spent in total of $172 ($17 more than brand new GTX 1050 Ti) to get myself an used GTX 1050 Ti which still doesn't have a warranty. But if 2nd GPU is also DOA, i need to spend more money and time to get a working GPU.

Last edited:
Solution