okjak808

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Hello everyone on tomshardware forums.

I’m just really curious with the motherboard I’ve gotten a few months ago for about 90 dollars, an Intel dz77re-75k.

Upon doing some research it’s not very known and not many are selling these boards online or even on eBay and even if there’s one on sale it’s usually over 200 dollars I’ve even seen someone else trying to sell it with the box and accessories for about 1k no joke.

Yeah but I wouldn’t assume that this motherboard is somewhat rare or uncommon could you at least say that this motherboard is junk, or it’s just not very interesting to others??

What do you guys think???

Well I did get the board used and the previous owner seemed like he didn’t know how to apply thermal paste since it had dried up paste in and around the socket, luckily it wasn’t that difficult to clean off and no pins were bent.

Solution
It's pretty good.

You can get better motherboards for that generation though.
I myself wouldn't invest a shekel in such an old platform.

okjak808

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
It's pretty good.

You can get better motherboards for that generation though.
I myself wouldn't invest a shekel in such an old platform.
That is true I’m actually thinking about selling my current platform (LGA 1155) to a AM4 platform. Although the specs I have are most enough for me since I only play Minecraft with shaders, GTA 5, PUBG, Roblox (with Reshade, or shaders mod,) and I do a bit of editing.

Most of the games play well over 60 FPS even with the highest graphical settings, though I balance it out for a more stable FPS when gaming.

But today finding parts are a bit hard since the market is a bit screwed so I’m fine with this platform for awhile.