[SOLVED] Intel Graphics Card Release Thought

ManOfArc

Honorable
Jul 8, 2017
I understand Intel will have a big reveal mid March at GDC. Market release maybe June. Do we think the release of Xe will be quickly swallowed up by Etherium miners like all the AMD and Nvidia cards thus keeping card prices out of reach for us poor folks?

Solution
Yeah, agreed. But at this point, Id even take an inferior Intel card if it wasn't priced out of reach like AMD and Nvidia are. Drivers will be an issue for awhile, as will game optimizations. I was wondering tho, if something like the mysterious Xe card would even be desirable to miners.
Miners desperate enough will grab up all the spare processing power they can if they can generate a reasonable profit from it.

ManOfArc

Honorable
Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, agreed. But at this point, Id even take an inferior Intel card if it wasn't priced out of reach like AMD and Nvidia are. Drivers will be an issue for awhile, as will game optimizations. I was wondering tho, if something like the mysterious Xe card would even be desirable to miners.

Miners desperate enough will grab up all the spare processing power they can if they can generate a reasonable profit from it.

Solution