Intel HD Graphics 2000 problem!

darkblitzrc

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013
Hey there people,

So i have the geforce 9500 GT 1GB, video card and i also have a I7 2600 @3.5GHZ model is BX80623I72600.

Now theres a problem, i want to take out the geforce 9500 GT to use it on another computer, but my HD Grpahics wont show up on the device manager, and also when i connect the VGA from the Video card to the MOBO, the display is black (not working), now i tried installing the drivers from intels website, and everytime i download them i get My system does neet meet the minimun requierements to run the program.

I saw on the web lots of people having this problem but i cant find a solution, please help me out,

Thanks

Solution
Your bios is set to use the dedicated graphics card and wont be active when you boot with dedicated card inputed.

You need to go into bios, select it to use integrated graphics, save and restart, shut off computer, remove card and plug vga back into mobo vga port, then it shoud display and boot when you power it back on.
Your bios is set to use the dedicated graphics card and wont be active when you boot with dedicated card inputed.

You need to go into bios, select it to use integrated graphics, save and restart, shut off computer, remove card and plug vga back into mobo vga port, then it shoud display and boot when you power it back on.

Solution