Intel HD Graphics + AMD Redeon

suryavamsipop

Prominent
Feb 5, 2018
I am using Intel Pentium g3240 Processer (processor has HD Graphics Support)

And also I am using Asus 5450 Graphic Card (GPU has AMD Radeon software Support)

My display adapter is showing Radeon 5450 only How to use my Intel HD graphics

Intel HD graphics + AMD Radeon using at same is possible???

Are using only 1 graphics???

Please reply

Solution
Most motherboards disable integrated graphics when dedicated GPU is installed in system, that's why you don't see it. Some motherboards allow to change that in BIOS so both dedicated and integrated card can run at same time - but you can't combine their power. The only reason to use them both would be to drive more monitors that your 5450 can on its own, otherwise integrated card will be of no use for you, whether actually your motherboard allows such use or not.
Most motherboards disable integrated graphics when dedicated GPU is installed in system, that's why you don't see it. Some motherboards allow to change that in BIOS so both dedicated and integrated card can run at same time - but you can't combine their power. The only reason to use them both would be to drive more monitors that your 5450 can on its own, otherwise integrated card will be of no use for you, whether actually your motherboard allows such use or not.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS