Intel Labs & The US Army's STTC Are Making VR More Realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach Schopfer

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
My professor was actually at this place since March 23rd till Wednesday of last week helping do this. Pretty interesting to see this on here. He even told us that they could simulate the smells of burning flesh...

G

[citation][nom]janeadams752[/nom]David. if you, thought Valerie`s blurb is really great... last monday I bought a brand new Mitsubishi Evo from earning $5506 this past 5 weeks and-more than, ten-grand last month. it's by-far the most financialy rewarding I have ever had. I began this 8-months ago and right away brought home minimum $78 p/h. I follow the details here,, www.fly38.com[/citation]

Good luck with that Evo. POS-mobile

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
What's wrong with Arma III? I have the alpha and that game is pretty damn intense. Couple that with some really REALLY nice VR goggles and a gyro... what more can you ask for?

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]What's wrong with Arma III? I have the alpha and that game is pretty damn intense. Couple that with some really REALLY nice VR goggles and a gyro... what more can you ask for?[/citation]
It does support TrackIR, doesn't it? I've been thinking of joining the Alpha/Beta/Full game too. America's Army used to be pretty intense too, didn't like AA3 so stopped playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.