Intel Mount for H75

Solution
I'll post the answer in case anyone was looking as well. Corsair Tech support said basically that the product here (http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-series-h75-h105-intel-lga-1150-1155-1556-1366-2011-mounting-bracket-kit) will work on basically any LGA 115x because they all have the same screw spacing. So this is the right product

virtualflying

Honorable
Mar 18, 2016
I'll post the answer in case anyone was looking as well. Corsair Tech support said basically that the product here (http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-series-h75-h105-intel-lga-1150-1155-1556-1366-2011-mounting-bracket-kit) will work on basically any LGA 115x because they all have the same screw spacing. So this is the right product

Solution
Okay.
I looked online and couldn't find it aside from your link, but that makes sense since it comes WITH the H75 so only people who lost or damaged that mount would need a replacement.

Anyway, your question got answered. good luck.

*FYI, AIO liquid coolers have a limited lifetime. On average about five years just looking at liquid permeation of the tubes which creates more air in the tubes which eventually makes it noisier with less cooling.

ifIwasarichman

Reputable
Jun 18, 2014
Just to let everyone know, it is possible to buy if you live in the US.
I contacted them about 1 month ago in what is now a vain attempt to buy a replacement kit.
CW-8960013 for the h55, but from what I was told by customer service, it should fit all the round Corsair AIOs (but don't hold me to that claim).
BUT they refuse to even consider posting outside the US.

So the cost of buying a US$10 (+ $15 shipping within the US) mounting kit will cost me over US$70 (including our taxes - import and GST) if I use onshipping - I can buy a lot better AIO for that.
This is ridiculous to have an item for sale and restrict it to only one country
You end up feeling like a stupid (because I bought Corsair products in the first place) donkey being led about by a dangling carrot you can never reach.
I spent about 1 month trying to get customer service to look into it.
And they kept telling me to get it from the regional office (in my case Taiwan) and you would think they would know if it is available on the Taiwanese website before they send me there.
Of course not, because Taiwan doesn't have it.
And now they have stopped replying to me.

This is the third time Corsair customer service has screwed me over (twice on RAM and now on an AIO).
Since they have absolutely no idea what customer service really is, I will never buy Corsair stuff again and I am now actively going around and posting my disappointment and dislike for Corsair everywhere.
Now off to buy a new water cooler from either EVGA or Thermaltake ---- after personal experiences, I know that they are happy to look after you even if you don't live in the US.

Last edited: