[SOLVED] Intel/Nvidia better than buggy ryzen/radeon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Sep 7, 2020
Actually, I own a computer with the following specifications:

Ryzen 5 3600
B450 AORUS PRO WIFI
GIGABYTE RX 5600 XT GAMING OC REV 1
AORUS RAM 3600MHZ CL18
AORUS 750W PSU GOLD

In one way or another, I will make the change due to the many problems I have encountered
To be honest, performance against the price, but not stable, I decided to change
I will change the processor, board, and graphics card
Save the rest of the pieces for the next build

Someone suggested that I buy 10600 non k with b460 aorus with 1660 super until rtx 3060 release
But will there be a problem with the RAM frequency?
Especially since I have a Ram with a frequency of 3600
Are there better alternatives especially since I do not have a budget at the moment and I also save for RTX3000

Last edited:
Solution
add fans !
populate all slots available
3 on the front, 2 on top, 1 on rear.
PICTURE
also if you got the Mx330-X version, it has an air intake on the side. install a 200mm fan there.

if it's available in your area, check on amazon for "120mm fan 5 pack"
i bought packs of artic F-12 fans for a build and their are nice. Fluid dynamic bearings have a longer live than cheap sleeve bearings fans. especially in hot environments.

you can plug them to your mother board and control their speed in bios. i don't think your motherboard has enough fan pins, so you should buy a few splitters

at 32C ambiant temperature, it's hard to properly cool a gaming PC. even with watercooling you would need lots of radiators.
Would you be able to post a picture of the pc with the side panel off?

What is the temperature in the room where the pc is?

Airflow is key to cooling. Opening the side panel is just a test.

A pc case is designed for best airflow with the side panel on. Properly placed fans will help quite a lot.

neojack

Honorable
Apr 4, 2019
what is the ambiant temperature ?
in hot countries or summer you need more than only one fan for a gaming PC. I live in canada and i have 3x180mm + 1x120mm fans
what is your case ? a good case makes a lot of difference.

open-air is often hotter than being in a case because there is no airflow to the components. especially if ambiant temp is high.

you can go in your driver settings and reduce the power limit for your card. it will limit it's consumption.
the stutter you have is probably due to temperature and throttling.

also that CPU is too hot.
you can go in the bios and check is you see a setting called "LLC" or "Load Line Calibration". if you see it set it to low.
according to the manual , it should be in M.I.T -> advanced frequency settings

for the crakling sound on your headphones, just reinstall the audio drivers you will found for your version of windows here

on top of that, order some new fans.
Intels runs even HOTTER lol

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2020
Would you be able to post a picture of the pc with the side panel off?

What is the temperature in the room where the pc is?

Airflow is key to cooling. Opening the side panel is just a test.

A pc case is designed for best airflow with the side panel on. Properly placed fans will help quite a lot.
Temperature room is 32
Airflow will help cool components
But what if the components are getting hotter than the recommended one?
Sorry for the ugly picture https://ibb.co/1d0P2Cw

Sep 7, 2020
what is the ambiant temperature ?
in hot countries or summer you need more than only one fan for a gaming PC. I live in canada and i have 3x180mm + 1x120mm fans
what is your case ? a good case makes a lot of difference.

open-air is often hotter than being in a case because there is no airflow to the components. especially if ambiant temp is high.

you can go in your driver settings and reduce the power limit for your card. it will limit it's consumption.
the stutter you have is probably due to temperature and throttling.

also that CPU is too hot.
you can go in the bios and check is you see a setting called "LLC" or "Load Line Calibration". if you see it set it to low.
according to the manual , it should be in M.I.T -> advanced frequency settings

for the crakling sound on your headphones, just reinstall the audio drivers you will found for your version of windows here

on top of that, order some new fans.
Intels runs even HOTTER lol
room temperature its 32 ,case cougar mx330
ok I reduce power limit by 15 and reduce voltage from 986 to 920
there's no option for LLC for my board :'(
about drivers its already up-to-date I will reinstall it again

neojack

Honorable
Apr 4, 2019
add fans !
populate all slots available
3 on the front, 2 on top, 1 on rear.
PICTURE
also if you got the Mx330-X version, it has an air intake on the side. install a 200mm fan there.

if it's available in your area, check on amazon for "120mm fan 5 pack"
i bought packs of artic F-12 fans for a build and their are nice. Fluid dynamic bearings have a longer live than cheap sleeve bearings fans. especially in hot environments.

you can plug them to your mother board and control their speed in bios. i don't think your motherboard has enough fan pins, so you should buy a few splitters

at 32C ambiant temperature, it's hard to properly cool a gaming PC. even with watercooling you would need lots of radiators.

Last edited:
Solution