Intel Pentium G3260 3.3 GHz / MSI GTX 1050 Low Profile (2GB)

Apr 5, 2018
Hello! i have a question my pc specs are as above with 8 GB of ram using windows 10 while gaming and my gpu is on full load temps are like 75-76 celsius the max i saw from hours of gaming (overclocked gpu tho) and when my CPU is 99% max temps i saw was 65 celsius are they normal? also i wanna know can i harm my cpu if its constantly between 80-100% on heavy games which i think its a bit normal because after all its just 2 core cpu with no hyper-threating but i am not expert so i would love to hear you opinions thanks in advance and sorry for my english ik it sux ^^

Solution

1st. Your CPU temps are normal under load.
2nd. Your GPU temps seem fine also, do keep in mind that its best if you can keep it more cool to avoid any unexpected shut...

legendarydarkmafia

Commendable
Sep 9, 2017

1st. Your CPU temps are normal under load.
2nd. Your GPU temps seem fine also, do keep in mind that its best if you can keep it more cool to avoid any unexpected shut downs if for some reason your PC decides that the GPU temp is too hot. Also are you using a PC or a Laptop? To decrease temps try running games on medium settings.
3rd. Yes. Running your CPU at 100% for prolonged periods of time will damage it in long term.
4th. Considering that fact that you have a Dual Core CPU then its a no wonder that you load is 100%.

Solution
Apr 5, 2018

Hello and thanks for the quick answer i am using a PC and on MSI Afterburner the temp is set to 83 so i guess if gpu reach that temp it will shut down thing is games i play such as Black Desert , Blade and Soul , Doom 4 and so on works fine on high - ultra settings this is where i reach that temps most of the time i have 60 fps or more on some places ofc with more objects and so on it can drop to 40 but thats normal most people have fps drops on some certain areas and my CPU is pretty much on most games between 80-90+ % but not exactly 99 all the time its dropping to like 80 and so on depends on the game ofcourse i just wanted to make sure my temps are fine and i wont damage my pc after some time also keep in mind my GPU is heavely overclocked +175 mhz on core clock and +500 on memory clock and 75-76 celsius seems kinda fine my fans working at 59-60% when gpu reach this temperature