Intel-powered Razr i Now Shipping to Customers in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Don't get this wrong, I like the Brits, Brit comedies (No Basil, I am not yet being served) and the BBC.
But why do we get all these 'articles' about what has just started shipping in the UK ?
Or does THG not have a UK site and we share the English version ?

intelx

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
because there is people from all over the world that come to Toms site, not just usa, i live in usa but i like to know whats new in other countries as well

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]Don't get this wrong, I like the Brits, Brit comedies (No Basil, I am not yet being served) and the BBC.But why do we get all these 'articles' about what has just started shipping in the UK ?Or does THG not have a UK site and we share the English version ?[/citation]

because they're unlikely gonna be shipped to he US due to Apple? maybe? :/

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]intelx[/nom]because there is people from all over the world that come to Toms site, not just usa, i live in usa but i like to know whats new in other countries as well[/citation]

Yes, I agree. I read the German edition of THG for the same reason.
But than we should also hear what's shipping in Spain, Italy, Australia or FRANCE; the home of THG!
It just so seems that the UK gets an unusually larger proportion.

luciferano

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]just curious, how is the atom running android?[/citation]
[citation][nom]mavroxur[/nom]Intel ported Android to x86[/citation]

I've read that the Medfield CPUs have a translation layer between ARMv7 and x86. It'd probably be a mix of that and an x86 Android system.

Status
Not open for further replies.