Intel processor i5 4570 get high temperature

Ghon19

Honorable
Dec 22, 2013
is it true than the intel processor get high temperatures for videochip incorporated even when i put an external video card(nvidia/GTX) thanks

Solution

no, you don't have to change your stock cooler. Just keep an eye on your cpu temperatures though, for better safety...

brarboy

Honorable
no you won't get any high temperatures until you are using better after market cooler. When you plug-in external gpu inside the motherboard and switch your cables to external gpu, the Intel's integrated graphics gets disabled automatically. Cpu chip's temperature may rise considerably when you are overclocking your processor and increasing the voltages. If you don't overclock then you won't see any major rise temperature of your cpu. Hope that answers your question :)

Ghon19

Honorable
Dec 22, 2013

Thanks for ur time, so do I have to change my sotck cooler cpu for a new one?. Im not going to overclock anything. Thanks for ur answers

brarboy

Honorable

no, you don't have to change your stock cooler. Just keep an eye on your cpu temperatures though, for better safety. Anything below 65C will be good for you with stock cooler. Good luck :)

Solution

Ghon19

Honorable
Dec 22, 2013

Man thanks for share ur knoweledge i appreciate your time. :)

brarboy

Honorable

glad i could help :)