Question "Intel processor" in Speecy with 12th gen processor

Jul 19, 2021
Hey guys, i just got a i5 12400 and Speecy just showing me "Intel Processor" with no other infos... (Model of the CPU with temp...)
Same for the RAM, only "16,0Go" without any other infos ( MHz...)

What i have to do to change it? I checked for some Speecy updates but i find nothing, help me guys if you know any solution, i liked to use Speecy because it's clear and easy to check all temp in same time.

Thanks for your help !

image-2022-03-08-124206.png

Hey guys, i just got a i5 12400 and Speecy just showing me "Intel Processor" with no other infos... (Model of the CPU with temp...)

What i have to do to change it? I checked for some Speecy updates but i find nothing, help me guys if you know any solution, i liked to use Speecy because it's clear and easy to check all temp in same time.

Thanks for your help !

I prefer to use HWInfo for monitoring the temps.

Jul 19, 2021
I prefer to use HWInfo for monitoring the temps.
Yeah I know HWInfo but I liked to use Speecy because it's clear and easy you know (like just to check quickly if all is good with temps) , it's just like a self preference, but i have OCCT to monitoring more deeply my temps.

Thanks for your help !

Click on the cpu or ram icon that will give more info.

The next update to speccy may better ID the parts.

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador

Thanks for your help !

Check component specs with sth else like HWiNFO or CPU-Z. This most probably means the Speccy app's database needs an update or two.