Intel(R) Technology Access Slowdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2018
Hello everyone. So before someone asks, I tried everything with Malwarebytes, CCleaner and other uninstall programs. Nothing works and I'm standing on my last leg. (Also I'm no native english speaker. I'm sorry for my grammar!)

Now to the problem: after the Windows update yesterday, the Intel Technology Access runs in my task manager. It takes up almost 40% of my CPU sometimes and even RAM. I somehow slowed it down with all of my initiatives but its still running. And the funny part: I can't just stop the service, I can't do anything with it, nor can I uninstall it. Because: it won't show up in my program list. It wont show up on any program to uninstall or whatever. Now I tried completely killing it with Revo uninstaller but I just got the error that the installation package isn't there.

So? What should i do? I always scan for malware, viruses or anything. But I think this one is just fucked up. How can I delete that? And please don't be too harsh with me. I'm good one some topics but this one isn't something for me. If you need any data, I'll give it. But I'm just totally through with everything.

Thank you so much!

UPDATE: I actually managed to (at least) delete the Technology Acces.exe. As I said I tried killing this shit hundrets of times. But it would still run on 0% CPU usage. So I opened that menu that came with it and could now completely stop the program (something with online access). After that I also could delete that .exe.
I'd still be happy for any advice I could get. And if I did something completely wrong, please tell me!

TRENDING THREADS